Hi-Tech isn’t just a business. It’s a family. And like any family, what matters most is our relationships. From the way we hire and retain our staff, to how we treat our customers, suppliers and community – once you’re part of the Hi-Tech family, you’re treated like family. And that’s why our employees, suppliers and customers stay with us for as long as they do.
Did you know?
- Hi-Tech was established in 1987 in Grande Prairie, AB
- Hi-Tech employs over 50 local people.
- Our average employee has been with us for 11 years.
- Hi-Tech received the Employer of Choice Award from the Grande Prairie & District Chamber of Commerce in 2013 and 2017.
- We regularly give back to our community through monetary contributions and volunteering.
Hi-Tech grows with the industry. We are committed to providing and supporting innovative, practical and top-quality business solutions that save time and improve the way people conduct business. Our first responsibility is to the customer who uses our products and services. Our passion is relationships. In carrying out our day-to-day operations we strive to:
- Treat our employees with the utmost respect and consideration
- Follow the philosophy that our customers are our partners
- Be considered as an active member in our community.
Through a long term commitment to this mission, we are known as the company that CARES. Our customers, vendors and employees view Hi-Tech as a company that offers quality, benefits, understanding, knowledge and results.