The Dawson Creek Job Fair is the only community-wide job fair in Dawson Creek, B.C. The event is organized by the Encana Events Centre and will happen at the Encana Events Centre on March 13, 2019.
- 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. – Exhibitor Setup
- 11:30 a.m. – Exhibitor Buffet Lunch
- 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. – Open to the General Public
- 6:15 p.m. to 7 p.m. – Tear Down of the Event
EACH EXHIBITOR WILL RECEIVE: (Limit 20)
- One 10′ x 10′ pipe and draped booth
- 8′ high back drape and 3′ high side drape
- One 8′ foot table
- Two chairs
- One electrical outlet
- Two passes for the buffet lunch
- Company promoted during the radio on-location
- Online Business profile at www.dawsoncreekjobfair.ca
Cost per booth: $695 plus GST
SIGN UP BEFORE January 31, 2019 and receive FREE advertising on Energeticcity.ca. Sign up for either show and receive $650 in advertising on Energeticcity.ca at no cost to you.